Thursday, January 24, 2013

Victor Moses boost for Nigeria

Nigeria have been handed a boost with the news that injured Victor Moses is fit and ready to face Zambia in the 2013 African Cup of Nations on Friday. 

The Chelsea forward missed their opening 1-1 draw against Burkina Faso after suffering a knock in training.

However, Nigeria coach Stephen Keshi says Moses is back in contention for a place against Zambia.

"I'm very happy because he trained well yesterday and has been training very well since after the Burkina Faso game.

"We hope and  pray that he is in good shape by the time I make a decision on who will play on Friday."

"I haven't decided what changes to make or if I will make any changes at all. I will know after the last training session, for me to know who is fit and who is not fit.

"After that, I will make up my mind."

No comments:

Post a Comment