Thursday, January 27, 2011

And my SOULja is FOUR

And my SOULja is FOUR
By Oluwashina Okeleji on Saturday,
November 20, 2010 at 1:22am

Your life has been a tough journey
One filled with ups and downs
Guess all tears happened for a reason
Just as every smile has its own season

In you I see my innermost strength
You’ve defied all odds to be here
I have watched you thrived in pains
Yet in those agonies are massive gains

In our challenges we only see the ups

We both live every day in high hopes
Many say you are cute on the outside
But I only see that beauty on the inside

Your arrival was a massive joy in my life
Thanks to you I suddenly grew into a man
Whenever I’m broke I feel rich in your dose
Diamonds and Gold don’t come that close

Our world has been a train on fast track
God drives us while you conduct traffic
You’ve always been right about something
Daddy’s naughty but you’re glittering

In a world that is a battlefield
You’ve taken several bullets
Yet you remain a brave soldier
No one’s been that bolder

You’ve given my life a direction
So today I’m wishing you all the best
God grant you strength and good health
In good health comes the wealth

Remember I look to you
My rib, heart, love and soulja
Distance is only temporary
But my love for you is eternal

Happy Birthday Abdul-Jamal Okeleji
-With love and warmth from Daada

No comments:

Post a Comment